So I feel like I haven’t really been active anywhere online. Here just a small update of my life as I’m typing this on a rainy Tuesday around four o’clock.
- I got accepted into a study abroad thing this summer
- My passport came today along with some cute Jiji (the cat from Kiki’s dilivery service) bento boxes
- I’ve been listening to Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo and am hooked
- Have recently came to terms that I’m going to be sad for a little bit but that’s okay
- As well as buying a lot of cute stickers that’ll hopefully help me in some way
- Got yet another new Starbucks cup. I have like six or seven right now.
- Have been feeling this urge to stay in a comfy oversized sweaters to maybe help me cope
- I’ve been wear these old boots for the past week and a half even though I have more to choose from.
- Been going through my clothes every two weeks or something like that.
Yeah that’s really it, I’ve just been feeling sad honestly but I think telling you guys and people around me will help. Anyways I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you guys next time!