Okay so apologies for the lateness of this post first off. Second let me know if you guys like this list format. So here’s a list of things I’ve taken away with my past and current relationship.
- You don’t need to talk to someone twenty-four seven (sometimes you need that break)
- If they aren’t putting effort, honestly aren’t worth it
- Vulnerability helps gain trust
- Tell them how you’re feeling when they feel it (don’t bottle shit up)
- Listen to music together
- If you are in a relationship remember it’s not one sided
I know it’s short but that’s what I thought of off the top of my head. As always I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you guys next time!
Okay so recently my skin has been a hot mess and this is gonna be a list of product I use to help minimize it. Usually I don’t put on any foundation or bb-cream because that’s just clogging up my pores even more.
- korean sheet masks
- charcoal masks (preferable peel off)
- dead-sea clay mask
- the sand and sky clay mask (that’s if it’s been going on for more than a few days)
- also stay hydrated with either water or tea (personally I like tea)
I’ll probably go more in depth later but for not this is what I use. As always I hope the rest of your week is great and I will see you guys next time!
Guys right now I’m missing Seattle. So I’m going to tell you guys about it, this was not a last minute trip unlike most of my trips. I was almost officially done with my last summer class and I just had to finish a paper. Let me tell you though the Wifi did not like me (I think it was because the universe knew I had a paper to work on). Anyways I ended up finding this Boba place in the international district. Green apple Boba with the same kind of jellies (honestly such a memorable drink) I was staying right outside the city in a vintage style airbnb (again, I can’t help it I’m sorry…not really). So the international district was a few blocks away. That was the first night there, once I finished the paper I went grocery shopping then made my way back to the airbnb.
The next day I planned on just exploring which I ended up going I went to the public market, explored seattle, got an interesting drink from this cafe, walked around the international district some more, then watched To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before (now my favorite movie). On my last official day I honestly forgot what I did besides walk around a lot and eat some bomb pho for like six dollars. Maybe I went to an art museum(*shrugs*)
If you actually want to see my trip to Seattle go check it out on my Youtube channel (Click here to watch the vlog). As always I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you guys next time!
Okay so I got rid of most of my clothes again… I know if you follow me in on Instagram(Click the thing that says INSTAGRAM) I go through a lot of styles and change a lot. As I described it to one of my friends the other day, I miss pants and it’s in-between seasons right now. So this time I’m going to go for more edgy/cute things, I’ve always wanted to go edgy but I know with my style I’d feel uncomfortable a little bit. Merging them together fits the mood I’m in right now which is basically, I like myself right now. I tried it out for the first time two weeks ago and I enjoyed it. I actually got a lot of compliments on the outfit so I think it’s a reassurance. Don’t get me wrong I still like vintage and vintage style but I’ll try to incorporate it differently now. I won’t say I found my style because I dont know if I ever will. I just think this will be cool to explore. As always I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you guys next time!
Just a short simple list of anime I enjoy at the moment even though I don’t really have the time to watch them right now. I usually watch shoujo anime and it’s a lot more girly, not a lot of action and really predictable. Lately I’ve been into Studio Ghibli films so there’ll be a few in there as well. If you’re curious about them, google them honestly I’m to tired to write out the summary(*shrugs*).
- Angel Beats
- Princess Tutu
- New Game!
- Kiki’s Delivery Service (movie)
- Your Name (movie)
- Sailor Moon
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica
So last week I didn’t have therapy and let me tell you, I did alright. I mean I socialized more than I normally would which is a plus but draining for me. Anyways I used to have a friend who was always on the fence about going to therapy. The reason I went was because a close friend of mine told me to try one session, that was it. They didn’t push me at all but just encouraged. So I did and here we are now, I’m going off campus but am still going to therapy.
At first it was boring and I thought I could solve everything. I thought I could fix everything in my life but I couldn’t. I got angry at myself for not having everything together. If you guys remember I was really dreading summer therapy. I tried it out and ended up really liking my current therapist. It’s not a huge commitment maybe an hour of your day(the only thing is if it’s far away or not) I really like the area I’m in because there’s a whole foods a few blocks away and a bunch of restaurants.
Therapy gives me a time to talk to someone and get a third opinion on stuff. Other times I rant to them about things bothering me. I’ve been trying to push myself but in the right way. Recently I’ve been trying to socialize more but not too much to where I’m drained constantly. That’s one thing I really have to work on so I’m just trying to find that balance. Also reflections, I know it sounds lame but it’s kind of like therapy only it’s for my eyes to see how much I’ve grown. It pretty simple, get a notebook and pen then think and write about things you realized about yourself this month or last month. This helps you think about who you are and who you want to become.
As always I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you guys next time!
So recently I’ve been busy with keeping up my social media life and sewing new outfits. I’ve honestly surprised myself with how I haven’t just collapsed from exhaustion, but I’ve also realized a few things. So here is a very short list of things that I do to help me not burn out.
- Plan out ahead of time
- I know this has been over said in a lot of planning blogs but this seriously helps me out. It makes me think ahead, help me look forward to things like a photo session with friends or even a writing day alone at a cafe.
- If you can get ahead, DO IT
- As motherly as that sounds, it honestly helps. The more you get done the less you have to do in the future. Simple as it might seem, you’ll be less stressed in the days to come.
- Have a day to do just one or two things
- Whether it’s reading for a class, writing, cleaning, sewing, taking photos, or doing a homework. I try to do this every three days so normally on Wednesdays. It helps me focus on the task at hand and grounds me in the moment. Those are usually my relaxation days as well.
- Treat your work like a job.
- This helps me with school the most, my parents would tell me this anytime we went out to lunch. 9 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, but since I have evening classes I do my homework in the mornings then go to class. If I have everything else done then I work on my blog or Instagram feed.
- Recharge throughout the day
- Have chunks in your day where you can just recharge. For me I always have the current manga that I’m reading. (Hiromiya volume 3) Also my sketchbook if I feel like writing or doodling. If you like to be alone get out your headphones and listen to music or if you need to be with people find a friend, tweet something.
This is just a short list but I hope this helped you guys. As always I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you guys next time!
Whether you’re sick or a whole bunch of people are sick, this soup is sure to help. Recently I’ve been feeling under the weather and a lil bit sad lately.
Anyways enough about my emotions heres what you’ll need for this soup:
- 80%fat/20%lean 1/2 pound tube of hamburger(or whatever source of protein you like)[I’d also get more if you’re cooking for more than 5 people but just guesstamate how much you’d need]
- Macaroni noodles
- Two cans of both dark and light red kidney beans(can be used for protein)
- Two cans of tomato sauce
- Two cans of petite diced tomatoes or just diced tomatoes(this is just up to you)
- Two cans of Rotel hot salsa mix.
- Beef bullion cubes
- Whorechester sauce(optional I usually dont use this)
- Cheyenne pepper,
- Black pepper
- Any sort of hot spice you enjoy
Now that thats outta the way, here’s what you have to do(its pretty easy.)
- Put 6 cups of water in a pot and heat on medium
- Then put 6 beef bullion cubes in the water
- Add the tomato sauce and rest of tomato ingredients
- Mix a lil bit
- Cook hamburger with said spices you chose while thats heating up(I usually add cheyenne pepper and salt)
- Drain then add both canned beans to the pot of soup
- Once its to a boil put it to a simmer and leave for 30-40 minutes (this is if youre in a hurry if not put on the lowest heat possible and leave up to an hour.
- OR another option make it a thick soupy consistency is adding mashed potato flakes
- Check up on it once in a while and add water as needed to avoid the goulash consistency
- Then for the last 12-10 minutes put in at least a cup of macaroni noodles (for bigger batches I use a cup and a half)
On days when I need the spices I’ll add a bunch of Cheyenne pepper and black pepper. You can either put this in the actual soup or in the bowl you have. Then let it cool down a lil bit and there you have it red soup. My older brother would usually pile in saltine crackers to make it more like a goulash, so by all means do that too! Add goldfish crackers for kids to make it more fun to eat. As always I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you guys next time!
So I think I need to update this and say yes I am keeping busy, still working on it but I do have a good schedule down now. It honestly helped that I was at home for a week after my trip to Seattle (I will do a post on that later, promise but the vlog is up on my channel also.)
It helped that my parents are for the most part busy people because they are always working on something. So being with them just reminded me that I can get a lot done in the 14 hours I am awake. I mean we’re not doing the same things but I do apply this to how it works out for me. Since school has started I have a list of things I usually get done (normally cleaning because I REALLY need to work on it, SORRY ROOMMATES I’M TRYING I PROMISE!) Its pretty simple other than getting my outfits documented for Instagram (am more active on there anyway link on front page *shameless self promo check*)
Back to the point, so long story short staying with my parents for a week made me realize that I can get a lot done in the day without burning myself out. They made me remember to take things in pieces and not in huge chunks that I can’t handle. I know this may sound very lame but having a planner actually helps. I have cute stickers I use to mark good and bad days (they’re cute clouds and suns a friend gave them to me last week) I think this is a good place to end this before I go on about something that isn’t this topic(*nervous laughter*)
ANYWAYS, I hope the rest of your day and week are great, I will see you guys next time!