Hi this is just a PSA for right now as everything’s on hold blog wise, yes, yes I know hold the angry comments. I moved into a new place almost a month ago now, I still have to get a lot of stuff situated as I’m still in my last 2 weeks of my undergrad, then two months off then off to grad school. I’m still working on my room and well every where else in the apartment. thank you so much for understanding I will see you all soon! Keep an eye out for my new YouTube video, i should have it done by the end of the month. As always I hope the rest of your day is great and i will see you next time!!
Hi this is from the hectic week that was finals. This is normally a typical staying inside look.
- Top is from romwe, I really like tops
- Sweatpants are from misguided
Hi here’s a small list of some of my favorite things from april
- Iced Chia tea lattes, I’m trying to perfect my own at home currently still a work in progress
- Tinted lip balms, my favorite ones at the moment are the Burts Bees that have spf.
- Rainy days
- Candles, my current favorite being one called Paris Cafe
- Oversized sweaters, I swear I have an ungodly amount but they are so cozy to study in
- Pastel shoes, I have a pair that I’ll probably show soonish.
- My dad’s birthday is in April so for obvious reasons I have to include it. Love you dad❤
- And lastly the anticipation that finals will be over at the end of this month
Sorry this was short, but I just wanted some content that wasn’t anything related and I like doing these types of posts. Let me know what you think, please follow my youtube and instagtam it would mean a lot to me. As always I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you all next time!
This was from a while ago on a double date, both of the tops I wore were from zara. My skirts from romwe and my shoes were my sisters. The necklace was a Christmas gift from my grandma.
Dress from express, got 2 years ago. Turtleneck from Everlane, docs are the jadons 8 i think..
Hi , sorry the disappearance as of late. Currently am in the finals dread and lining up my classes. All of which is almost done. I hope everyone of you is staying safe and for right now I will be posting old outfits for some content this month. I do have some book reviews and other content coming along but for the sake of my GPA its on hold.
I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you all soon! Also I started streaming if that interests any of you. I’ll link it up pretty quick here but anyways see you all later!
I hope your day is great and just letting you know that today is indigenous peoples day!
Thats it, if your curious I’d do some research to find out who’s land your on if you live in the United States. For where I live its the Dakota and Ojibwe people.
I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you all next time!
So this Sunday, and my period so happens to be around the corner. And the topic I’m gonna talk to you about today is eating junk foods. I don’t know if I’ve done a list but here are my top three
1) kettle cooked potato chips
2) Dill Pickle chips (old Dutch kind)
3) Chewy chocolate chips ahoy cookies
So what the point of this list? Firstly, it’s to see if we have anything in common snack wise. Second, this is just my small way of saying that letting your body crave what you eat is totally ok and is a small act of self care. My mom used to tell me when I lived at home that it my body was telling me what I needed. Also to take in moderation, that being said I don’t feel terrible if I eat half the bag of potato chips while I binge watch a documentary on Ted Bundy. It’s knowing your body and what type of fuel you need. But I’m pretty sure majority of people reading this already.
Anyways that’s all I have for this Self Care Sunday, as always I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you next time!
Hi, heres a cute list of some of my favorite warm fall beverages!
- Apple Cider (duh, but honestly this sweetness while working and looking outside is very relaxing to me)
- Vanilla chai black tea (my favorite morning tea now thanks to my best friend)
- Hot chocolate ( I know this is a winter drink but for freezing cold mornings)
- Chia tea (need I say more, no because this taste wonderful)
And that’s really all I could think of at the moment, sorry this list was short but I’ll make it up next week! As always I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you next time.
Hi, so this Sunday I want to talk about doing makeup.
I don’t know if I’ve talked about it or not but if I have I’m doing it again. As of late I’ve been into no makeup makeup looks. For a base I use glossier then I mainly do light blush, highlighter and eye-shadow. Normally I like to jam out to my current album thank you, next by Arianna Grande. There’s just something about the music in my tiny bathroom that’s fun to me. I have all my makeup sprawled everywhere only to either be left while I leave on my outing or neatly put away after use. I feel like I’m just in this really long 10 minuet routine of doing my makeup. I don’t know do you feel the same way?
Anyways that’s everything for this Sunday’s late post and I hope the rest of your day is great an I will see you next time!