So by the title you should already know that I love huge sweaters. Preferably in the men’s section for two reasons, the first reason is that its a little bit cheaper to buy in the men’s section. The materials usually softer or thicker so you will be guaranteed warmth on cold nights. Plus for someone small like me if it’s big enough I can just pair it with tights, a long necklace and some chunky boots then Bang! It looks like I gave all the fucks but really it took me ten minutes to get ready, another five if I wanted to put on makeup and maybe fifteen if I put my hair up in space buns. Most of my sweaters I find in the men’ section at h&m or thrift stores if that helps. As always I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you guys next time!
Whether you’re sick or a whole bunch of people are sick, this soup is sure to help. Recently I’ve been feeling under the weather and a lil bit sad lately.
Anyways enough about my emotions heres what you’ll need for this soup:
- 80%fat/20%lean 1/2 pound tube of hamburger(or whatever source of protein you like)[I’d also get more if you’re cooking for more than 5 people but just guesstamate how much you’d need]
- Macaroni noodles
- Two cans of both dark and light red kidney beans(can be used for protein)
- Two cans of tomato sauce
- Two cans of petite diced tomatoes or just diced tomatoes(this is just up to you)
- Two cans of Rotel hot salsa mix.
- Beef bullion cubes
- Whorechester sauce(optional I usually dont use this)
- Cheyenne pepper,
- Black pepper
- Any sort of hot spice you enjoy
Now that thats outta the way, here’s what you have to do(its pretty easy.)
- Put 6 cups of water in a pot and heat on medium
- Then put 6 beef bullion cubes in the water
- Add the tomato sauce and rest of tomato ingredients
- Mix a lil bit
- Cook hamburger with said spices you chose while thats heating up(I usually add cheyenne pepper and salt)
- Drain then add both canned beans to the pot of soup
- Once its to a boil put it to a simmer and leave for 30-40 minutes (this is if youre in a hurry if not put on the lowest heat possible and leave up to an hour.
- OR another option make it a thick soupy consistency is adding mashed potato flakes
- Check up on it once in a while and add water as needed to avoid the goulash consistency
- Then for the last 12-10 minutes put in at least a cup of macaroni noodles (for bigger batches I use a cup and a half)
On days when I need the spices I’ll add a bunch of Cheyenne pepper and black pepper. You can either put this in the actual soup or in the bowl you have. Then let it cool down a lil bit and there you have it red soup. My older brother would usually pile in saltine crackers to make it more like a goulash, so by all means do that too! Add goldfish crackers for kids to make it more fun to eat. As always I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you guys next time!