Here is a couple of outfits I’ve been wearing. I am more active on the Instagram now so I will do my best to keep active here as well. These are in no particular order either.
Hi here’s a small list of some of my favorite things from april
- Iced Chia tea lattes, I’m trying to perfect my own at home currently still a work in progress
- Tinted lip balms, my favorite ones at the moment are the Burts Bees that have spf.
- Rainy days
- Candles, my current favorite being one called Paris Cafe
- Oversized sweaters, I swear I have an ungodly amount but they are so cozy to study in
- Pastel shoes, I have a pair that I’ll probably show soonish.
- My dad’s birthday is in April so for obvious reasons I have to include it. Love you dad❤
- And lastly the anticipation that finals will be over at the end of this month
Sorry this was short, but I just wanted some content that wasn’t anything related and I like doing these types of posts. Let me know what you think, please follow my youtube and instagtam it would mean a lot to me. As always I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you all next time!
Hi, heres a cute list of some of my favorite warm fall beverages!
- Apple Cider (duh, but honestly this sweetness while working and looking outside is very relaxing to me)
- Vanilla chai black tea (my favorite morning tea now thanks to my best friend)
- Hot chocolate ( I know this is a winter drink but for freezing cold mornings)
- Chia tea (need I say more, no because this taste wonderful)
And that’s really all I could think of at the moment, sorry this list was short but I’ll make it up next week! As always I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you next time.