This was from a while ago on a double date, both of the tops I wore were from zara. My skirts from romwe and my shoes were my sisters. The necklace was a Christmas gift from my grandma.
So this Sunday, and my period so happens to be around the corner. And the topic I’m gonna talk to you about today is eating junk foods. I don’t know if I’ve done a list but here are my top three
1) kettle cooked potato chips
2) Dill Pickle chips (old Dutch kind)
3) Chewy chocolate chips ahoy cookies
So what the point of this list? Firstly, it’s to see if we have anything in common snack wise. Second, this is just my small way of saying that letting your body crave what you eat is totally ok and is a small act of self care. My mom used to tell me when I lived at home that it my body was telling me what I needed. Also to take in moderation, that being said I don’t feel terrible if I eat half the bag of potato chips while I binge watch a documentary on Ted Bundy. It’s knowing your body and what type of fuel you need. But I’m pretty sure majority of people reading this already.
Anyways that’s all I have for this Self Care Sunday, as always I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you next time!
Hey sorry for the absence recently, a lot of things have come up. For those who have stuck around this long, thank you. Now as you can see by the title it has not changed. So as of right now, I’m at the gym on a sunny warm Sunday on the elliptical machine listening to Melanie Martinez. Everythings been going alright, I’ve been working on a couple of projects but I’ll post more about that later.
Food, we need it to live so with the new year here are my top seven favorite snacks,meals, shakes, etc.
- Peanut butter filled pretzels
- Frozen raspberries but not limited to other fruits
- Iced tea from davids tea. (As of right now my go to is there new tea called blood orange green tea.)
- Mangos with chamoy and tajiin in any form.
- Matcha lattes (current go to is the limited peppermint match, again from davids tea)
- Oatmeal with brown sugar
- Kettle cooked jalapeno chips.
So that’s everything that I’ve thought of during my warm up. Please let me know what your favorite foods are and I will be back shortly. I hope you have a good rest of your day and see you later!
Whether you’re sick or a whole bunch of people are sick, this soup is sure to help. Recently I’ve been feeling under the weather and a lil bit sad lately.
Anyways enough about my emotions heres what you’ll need for this soup:
- 80%fat/20%lean 1/2 pound tube of hamburger(or whatever source of protein you like)[I’d also get more if you’re cooking for more than 5 people but just guesstamate how much you’d need]
- Macaroni noodles
- Two cans of both dark and light red kidney beans(can be used for protein)
- Two cans of tomato sauce
- Two cans of petite diced tomatoes or just diced tomatoes(this is just up to you)
- Two cans of Rotel hot salsa mix.
- Beef bullion cubes
- Whorechester sauce(optional I usually dont use this)
- Cheyenne pepper,
- Black pepper
- Any sort of hot spice you enjoy
Now that thats outta the way, here’s what you have to do(its pretty easy.)
- Put 6 cups of water in a pot and heat on medium
- Then put 6 beef bullion cubes in the water
- Add the tomato sauce and rest of tomato ingredients
- Mix a lil bit
- Cook hamburger with said spices you chose while thats heating up(I usually add cheyenne pepper and salt)
- Drain then add both canned beans to the pot of soup
- Once its to a boil put it to a simmer and leave for 30-40 minutes (this is if youre in a hurry if not put on the lowest heat possible and leave up to an hour.
- OR another option make it a thick soupy consistency is adding mashed potato flakes
- Check up on it once in a while and add water as needed to avoid the goulash consistency
- Then for the last 12-10 minutes put in at least a cup of macaroni noodles (for bigger batches I use a cup and a half)
On days when I need the spices I’ll add a bunch of Cheyenne pepper and black pepper. You can either put this in the actual soup or in the bowl you have. Then let it cool down a lil bit and there you have it red soup. My older brother would usually pile in saltine crackers to make it more like a goulash, so by all means do that too! Add goldfish crackers for kids to make it more fun to eat. As always I hope the rest of your day is great and I will see you guys next time!